The Greater Boston Real Estate Board is the oldest real estate organization in America, founded in 1889, representing over 9,000 members in the residential and commercial disciplines of the industry. The Board’s core mission is to provide education, advocacy, and philanthropy to the Greater Boston Community. This scholarship, offered through the Greater Boston Real Estate Board Foundation continues our commitment to education and extends it to young people who are pursuing their dream of receiving a college education.
The Greater Boston Real Estate Board Scholarship has been established to provide scholarships ranging from $500 to $5,000 to graduating high school seniors who reside in Boston or the Greater Boston area. Click here to check if you live in this region.
This scholarship will be guaranteed for two years. Applicants will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated Academic Achievement
- Leadership Experience and Extra-Curricular Involvement
- Demonstrated Financial Need
- Short Answer Response and Essay Response
In order to apply for this scholarship you MUST:
- Be a class of 2020 graduating high school senior
- Reside in Boston or the Greater Boston area (click here again to check to you live in this region) or see the list below:
Acton, Arlington, Ashland, Avon, Bedford, Bellingham, Belmont, Boxboro, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Canton, Chelsea, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Everett, Foxboro, Framingham, Franklin, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Malden, Mansfield, Maynard, Medfield, Medford, Medway, Melrose, Millis, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norfolk, Norwood, North Reading, Randolph, Reading, Revere, Sharon, Sherborn, Somerville, Stoneham, Stoughton, Stow, Sudbury, Wakefield, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, Westwood, Wilmington, Winchester, Winthrop, Woburn, and Wrentham.
- Submit a 2020-2021 FAFSA
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or have federally recognized status such as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
DEADLINE EXTENDED to APRIL 10th! If you have questions about or problems with the Greater Boston Real Estate Board Scholarship application, you may call: 617-778-7195 ext. 123 or email: email@example.com