The Greater Boston Real Estate Board is the oldest real estate organization in America, founded in 1889, representing over 8,000 members in the residential and commercial disciplines of the industry. The Board’s core mission is to provide education, advocacy, and philanthropy to the Greater Boston Community. This scholarship, offered through the Greater Boston Real Estate Board Foundation continues our commitment to education,and extends it to women and men who are pursuing their dream of receiving a college education.
The renewal application is ONLY for those who received the scholarship in 2018. This is the second and final year of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board Scholarship for the class of 2018. Re-applicants will have their award directly sent to their 2019-2020 post-secondary institution in August.
2018 recipients please complete the application with the information requested below: ***Please submit application and all supporting documents by July 26, 2019!***
If you have questions about or problems with the Greater Boston Real Estate Scholarship Renewal, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-778-7195 ext. 123
In order to reapply for the uAspire Last Dollar, Partners' and Liberty Scholarship, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- You graduated from high school and were awarded a Last Dollar, Partners' and Liberty Scholarship in the years of 2013-2018
- You have completed the FAFSA for the 2019-2020 academic year (if eligible)
- You are currently enrolled/will be enrolled at the college or technical school you will be attending in 2019-2020
You must submit a copy of:
- Your Student Aid Report from fafsa.gov (if you are not eligible to file a FAFSA, please upload proof of your family's income from 2017)
- A copy of your most recent Financial Aid Award Letter from the college/university you will be attending in 2019-2020. If you do not have an award letter yet, please submit as soon as you receive it!
Please submit applications by July 26th! If you have questions about or problems with the Last Dollar Scholarship Renewal Application, you may contact email@example.com or 617-778-7195 ext. 123